This soul lifting event is held on the 2nd week in the month of December of every year.
Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You. Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You. Then the earth shall [b]yield her increase; God, our own God, shall bless us. And all the ends of the earth shall fear Him. Psalms 67:3,5-7
The Diocesan Annual Praise and Worship Night is truly a night of praise and worship to God almighty for His faithfulness, kindness, compassion, grace upon His people for sustaining them. This event features christian praises, dancing, and singing to God for His faithfulness.
The Bishop gathers the people of God to recount the following of God's mercies which includes,
1. Forgiveness of all sins.
2. Healing of all diseases.
3. Redeeming lives from destruction.
4. Crowning us with loving kindness and tender mercies.
5. Satisfying our mouth with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6. Executes righteousness and judgment for you against oppression.
7. He sets us free.
8. He makes known His ways to you.
9. He gives you His grace and mercy in times of need.